Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Muscle Building for Hard Gainers Made Easy.

If you're a hard gainer, than listen up bacause I am about to give you 4 simple tips that will change your physical appearance forever and finally get you some gains you can see! No schemes, no scams and no "buy this to get big" sales pitches.
Coming out of highschool I was 155 lbs at 6' tall. I was athletic, I hit the weights and ate like a horse, and to my frustration I never gained a single pound of bodyweight. I blamed it on genetics and a super high metabolism. One day I met a guy at the gym who was just massive (285 lbs at 5' 11") , he gave me some tips that although seemed very basic,I was willing to try anything. Within a 2 year period I shot up to 245 lbs in bodyweight. Now I won't lie, I used some very low doses of anabolic steroids for 3 months total out of both of those years but the more important adjustments were my diet and training.
Several years later after my peak weight of 245 lbs, I lost my motivation and only worked out on occasion. Over a 2 year period of minimal weight training my weight began to drop drastically. Once I had reached 185 lbs I decided to start training again. I wonlt lie, I missed being big. I missed the looks I got when I walked into a room or a bar room full of woman. When I hit the gym, my progress was slow, very slow, and it gave me flash backs to my youth when I was frustrated with no gains. So I looked up my old friend on facebook and he was still huge! I told him how I was ready to get back into training and I needed some "juice" to get me a kick start. He explained to me that he no longer deals in anabolic steroids. He went on to say that the good news was that todays legal anabolic supplements are equally as good as the steroids of the past and he knows just where to send me.
After making my purchase online I hit the gym and WOW does this stuff work. The place I ordered from not only sells the supplements, but they offer aport specific training programs and diet advice. Simply amazing.
Within only 6 months of training I was back to a powerful 245 lbs again. I was even more lean and defined this time. No water retention whatsoever. Aside from my supplementation, here is what I was advised to do. Give this 30 days and you'll be shocked by how easy the gains do come.
1) Yes, BUY an anabolic supplement, here's my connection if you want it. Just click here.
2) water intake: Increase water intake to 90 ounces a day. Carry a measuring cup water container if you need and drink it throughout the day. Trust me, this is a must.
3) Diet: nothing really fancy but if you wana be a bull you gotta eat like one. "GRAZE". Eat and snack all day. Take a loaf of bread with you, in your school bag or gym bag and snack on it throughout the day. A loaf of bread can cost as little as 79 cents and it's loaded with carbs!
4) Training: Get in, and get out! Do not spend more than 30 minutes in the gym. Go all out, give 100% and keep it intense and brief. Going for "the pump" is not required. On the bench press, do 2 or 3 warm up sets of 10 reps, than hit 6 super heavy sets of 3-5 reps with only  a 1 minute rest between sets. FOCUS ON GETTING STRONGER AND YOU WILL GET BIGGER. Stick to the basics, no forearm work or calf raises, stick to power movements like bench presses, squats deadlifts and barbell curls. hit the gym 5 days a week.
Here is a final thought. If you're carrying some extra bodyweight or you don;t look muscular and you want to get cut and shredded, still use this approach!. Rather than losing your body mass, grow from the inside out and grow bigger muscles. Larger muscles accelerate your metabolism.Individuals with more bodyweight have  more leverage & If you get stronger you will always get bigger. You'll never see a skinny guy who benches 400 lbs right? So get strong and the muscle gains will follow. Best of Luck friends...why are you still reading? Get to the gym!!
-Brian "Buff-Body" Badillo

No comments:

Post a Comment